Nowyou will find Unique And lovelyEid Ul Fitr latest Pictures, Photos And Images 2021. This year Eid Ul Fitr is coming on 13th May 2021 or 14th May 2021. It is the first day after the month Ramadan. Eid Ul Fitr has some meaning like word Eid means Festivity and Fitr means breaking the fast so this festival will start on the sunset on 29th or 30th Ramadan. preparation for the Eid Ul Fitr starts in the month of Ramadan as on that day every Muslim wear new clothes. There are some Sunnah on the day of Eid Ul Fitr and that are
- Wake up early.
- Prepare for personal cleanliness, take care of details of clothing, etc.
- Take a Ghusl (bath) after Fajr.
- Brush your teeth.
- Dress up, putting on best clothes available, whether new or cleaned old ones.
- Use perfume (men only).
- Have breakfast on Eid-al-Fitr before leaving for prayer ground. On Eid-al-Adha, eat breakfast after Salaat or after sacrifice if you are doing a sacrifice.
- Pay Zakat-al-Fitr before Salaat-al-Eid (on Eid-al-Fitr).
- Go to prayer ground early.
- Offer Salaat-al-Eid in congregation in an open place except when whether is not permitting like rain, snow, etc.
- Use two separate routes to and from the prayer ground.
This day is not just the celebrations of the end of Ramadan but Muslims Thanked to Allah Almighty for helping them and giving strength in the month of Ramadan so that they have much self-control. On the Last dauy of Ramzan a committe sit on a place to see the Moon and than after seeing the moon it is officialy declared that Eid is on what date. Every one try to wear new and different clothes and all the homes were decorated by the girls.