Government of Pakistan, Higher Education Commission started online registration ehsas undergraduate scholarship program phase 2 for the year 2020-21. Ehsas scoharship online registration for year 2020 and 2021 has been started on 05 September 2020. Apply online portal ehsas scholarship phase 2. Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program phase II Registration has been started. Students of who are studying in graduation programs can apply hec online portal for ehsas Undergraduate Programe Scholarship Phase 2 wef 05-09-2020.
How to Apply Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 2
02 Lac Students will be given Scholarship of Ehsas Programe in four year. Every year 50000 students will be entertained with HEC Ehsaas Scholarship program. Complete guide to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Porgrame is also available on this page. Online Portal for Ehsaas Scholarship Program Phase 2 is open now.
Benefits of Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship Pahse 2
There are many benefits of ehsas scholarship program as
- Tuition Fees shall be 100% will be given to students
- Rupees 4000 will be given every month to students
- Stipend shall continue until completion of graduation
- Ehsas Scholarship shall be given to students of 04 year and 05 year gradation programs
Eligibility criteria for Ehsas Scholarship program
Those candidates who are newly admitted in graduation program on purely merit bais can apply online for ehsas scholarship program 2020-2021. He should fulfilled the criteria for general shift admission. His age should be as per rules of institution admission policy. A student shall not be eligible for ehsaas scholarship program 2020-21 if
- Got admission in evening class
- Availing any other scholarship or aid
- Getting education from distance learning universities/colleges i.e Allama iqbal university or any other
- Got admission on self support or self finance basis
Documents required for Ehsaas Scholarship 2020-21 Program
Students who want to apply for hec ehsas scholarship program phase II are required to attach following documents along with their application of ehsas scholarship program phase 2 as
- Copy of CNIC or B Form (Student)
- Copy of CNIC (father, mother, guardian)
- Salary slip/ income certificate (father, mother, guardian)
- If your (father, mother or guardian) is private employee, laborer or shop keeper then you should attach rupees 50 stamp paper that your family income is less than 45000/ per month.
- Copies of utility bills (last 06 month)
- Copy of rent certificate (if you live on rented residence)
- Copies of fees paid
- 01 photo (student / applicant0
- 01 picture clearly view of your home front side
The list of affiliated registered by HEC for Ehsas Scholarship is also available. The complete process of apply ehsas scholarship is uploaded. Download complete guide for apply in ehsaas undergraduate scholarship programe 2020-21 phase 2.