The Zong Mega Challenge 2 is a points based game where Players will earn points by taking part in different Quiz/predictions. At the end of each week, player with highest points will win the weekly grand prize worth Rs 1.5 Million.
How to Activate?
- You can either SMS or call 6363 to participate in the game.
- Each answer to question will be charged at Rs 10.
- IVR charges are Rs 5/min
Terms &Conditions for Zong Mega Challenge 2
Zong brings you “ZONG Mega Challenge 2″, a points based game where Players will earn points by participating in different Quiz/predictions. At the end of each week, player with highest points will win the weekly grand prize worth Rs 1.5 Million.
1. Time frame of the promotional game:
- Promotional game Zong Mega Challenge 2 (the Game) is a week based game where every week winner will be selected. Please check online at (website link) or call Customer Service on 310.
- All participants warrant that they have read and fully understand these Terms and Conditions carefully which are on public view on Zong website.
- By sending an SMS to the short code 6363 (the Short Code) or dialing on an IVR code (6363) participants sign their complete acceptance and full understanding of these terms and conditions and agree:• To receive SMS communication from the Organizer on their mobile phones relating to the “Zong Mega Challenge 2″ campaign;
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted online at ( website link)
- In the event of dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to the Game, the decision of the Organizer shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while Organizer provides the offer (not taking into account temporarily suspensions of the offer for operational reasons, e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades).
3. Participants of the promotional game:
- The following are eligible to participate:• Physical persons (other than people employed by the Organizer for the period of the Game, and also their close relatives and spouses), who are ZONG customers during the period of the Game.
• The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any provision of the Terms and Conditions.
• By participating in the Game, entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
4. Availability and accessibility of information and Opt-out mechanism
- All the information for the participants of the Game with regards to the Game shall be published on Zong website and will also be available by calling the ZONG Customer Care number: 310
- Information about the number of points (participations/chances) scored by the participants during the Game will be sent to the participants in SMS messages automatically after receiving SMS message from the Organizer.
- Each participant can drop out of the Game and stop receiving any information about the Game by sending an SMS with keyword “e” to 6363. If after the participant chooses to send a new SMS message to the Short Code, he/she will be again considered as a participant in the Game.
- If the Game is terminated the Organizer of the Game will publish in the official resources of the Game a message about the termination of the Game.
- Interruption or early termination of the Game shall not release the Organizer from its obligation to give out already awarded prizes and execute all other actions required except for the cases when termination or interruption of the Game was called by actions or events which are not under the Organizer’s control.
- The Organizer reserves the right not to enter into written negotiations or otherwise contact with the participants of the Game other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or in unless required to do by law.
5. Regulations of participation in the game:
- 1. To participate in the Game the participant must send SMS to the Short Code 6600066 in order to start participating in the Game, this is a zero priced code, the game will run on the SC 6363, which is Priced at 10PKR + Tax per SMS.
- Participant can also participate by dialing on an IVR Code. This code will be a priced code @ 5PKR + Tax per minute.
- Once the participant enters the Game through SMS then he/she will receive a message with a question and possible answers (one answer is correct and the others are wrong). The participant answers the question by sending an SMS with the correct answer which will be the corresponding numerical of the answer to the Short Code.
- And if participant enters the game through IVR then after game intro prompt an interactive menu will be played from which game start option will be available. On selecting it, Quiz will be played and participant will have to answer it through given options.
- The cost of each SMS sent to the Short Code xxxxx is 10PKR + Tax. The associated costs of SMS are invoiced through the telephone bill or deducted from the corresponding prepaid card.
- Cost of each minute on IVR code is 5PKR + Tax per minute. The associated costs of IVR are invoiced through the telephone bill or deducted from the corresponding prepaid card.
- For each correct answer to the question the participant receives points, which are added up during the Game. Wrong answers give fewer points than the correct answers. The points for each answer to the question will be added in one mode:• Weekly Prize Tally: Under this the points are accumulated towards the overall ranking of the player for Weekly prize of PKR 1.5 Million.
6. Place, date, time and order of the prizes
- The same subscriber’s number (MSISDN) can win more than once the same prize during the period of the Game.
- Draws will be conducted at the premises of the Organizer.
7. Weekly Prize
- If there are more than one winner than lucky draw would be conducted.
- In case of non-responsiveness of one winner the prize would be given to the next responding winner.
- The winner is notified by ZONG via phone call to their subscriber number.
8. Terms of the prizes
- The winners will be contacted by the Organizer. The winners must confirm in writing that they are the legal holder of the ZONG connection and they are entitled to the prize and fill all the necessary documents given by the Organizer. All winners must provide identification documents in order to receive the prize. Prizes may not be received by a representative of the winner.
- By participating in the Game, the winners agree that any of their data, including names, surnames, photos and video images, can be used by ZONG for advertising purposes with no prior consent of the winner and free of charge.
- The Organizer will select up to 10 runner-up winners and if the notified winner refuses the prize or fails to appear to collect it within 7 calendar days of notification, then the Organizer will contact one of the relevant runner-up winners that they have won the prize. If none of the runner-up winners accept the prize or do not show up with 7 calendar days of notification then the prize will remains the property of the Organizer of the Game.
- Decisions made by the Organizer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable.
9. Limitation of liability
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility whatsoever for, including without limitation, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure when it is not under its direct control and execution.
- The Organizer reserves the right to whenever is deemed necessary temporarily suspend the Game for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades). The Organizer promises to restore the Game as soon as possible after any temporary suspension period.
- The Organizer will deliver the prizes to the winners through the ZONG Customer Service Center closest to the winner.
10. Disclaimer of warranties
- Participants understand and agree that they participate in this Game at their own risk and willingness and have not been coerced in any manner to enter the Game.
- The Organizer makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Game will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- Neither the Organizer nor any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant participating in the promotion or as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Game.
- By entering the Game, participants agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Organizer, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance or user of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
11. Data protection and Publicity
- Personal data related to voice, image, name or address and any other relevant information will be included in a filing system belonging to the Organizer as data controller, and can be used for taking part in the competition as well as publicity mailing, or other purposes relating to the Organizer’s services, unless otherwise indicated.
- Participants agree that if they win a prize then their full name and the last 4 digits of their CNIC will be published for informational purposes only.
12. Governing Law
- In any case of disagreement arises participants can present their complaint to the Organizer and the issue will be decided in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.