The Best Ways To Apply Tea Tree Oil for Acne
- Impregnate a cotton swab with tea tree oil and apply the oil directly to the acne breakout. Do not rinse. Perform this process morning and evening.
- Use your tea tree oil solution by first washing your face with a gentle cleanser and patting dry. Apply tea tree oil on your skin. After drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer. Repeat at night before bed.
- Add 5 drops of tea tree oil to 1/4 cup of plain yogurt and apply as a mask. Rinse with cool water after 15-20 minutes.
- To use, you should directly apply some of the formula to your skin problem using a cotton ball, one to four times daily. People like this product because it is strong but gentle, and starts working almost immediately.
- Mix a few drops (2-6 or so depending on the severity of the situation!) with your regular moisturizer. Avoid your eyes!
- Make an astringent rinse by adding four drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water. Use the rinse no more than once per day.
- Add one or two drops of tea tree oil to enough natural green clay powder to make a mask, adding enough water to make a thick paste. Apply the paste evenly to your face and neck and leave for 30 minutes. After do this wash your face gently.
Do not use tea tree oil undiluted on the skin even in small amounts otherwise it can have serious side effects. Tea tree oil acne products can accelerate the healing process and make the skin free from pimples and blackheads.