Good News for All Government Employees. The Government of Pakistan has decided to discuss the very important point regarding a 100% Salary increase in Budget 2020-21 for all government employees and public dealing departments. This News outbreak by Dunya Newspaper and Dunya News Channel on dated 16th March 2020 in Which Salary Increase 100% for the Financial Year 2020-21 Budget which will be announced in June 2020.
This is the Very Exciting News for Government Employees as the Federal Cabinet Committee Meeting will be held today on 17 March 2020 under the Chairmanship of Prime Minister Pakistan Mr. Imran Khan in which approval will be taken regarding 100% Salary Increase for upcoming Budget 2020-21. If this Suggestion for Salary increment for government employees is taken then Salary will be increased 100% from 01st July 2020.
How Much Salary Increase in Budget 2020-21
From BS-01 to BS-22 there will be 100 Percent Salary Increase in Govt. Employees for All Departments. 50% Utility Allowance of Current Basic Pay will be given to Employees working from BPS-01 to BPS-16. However, a 100% Utility allowance of current basic pay for BS-17 to BS-20 is suggested for Cabinet Meeting. There are different suggestions for Increasment in Salary of All Government Employees.
Following Points will Be Discussed today
- 100% Basic Pay Increase in All Government Employees from BPS-01 to BPS-22
- 50% Utility Allowance of Current Basic Pay for BS-01 to BS-16
- 100% Utility Allowance of Current Basic Pay for BS-17 to BS-20
- 150% Utility Allowance of Current Basic Pay for BS-21 & BS-22
- 04 lakh Executive Allowance (Equal to Provincial Chief Secretaries) for Federal Secretaries and Additional Secretaries.
- Another Suggestion is that 120% Increase in Basic Salary for Employees of BS-01 to BS-22