What You Need:
- lipstick, gloss or balm
- mascara and an eyelash curler
- bronzer and/or blush (or neither!)
- eyeshadow primer and eyeshadow
How To Apply Makeup Faster
- First of all applying and commingling layers of foundation, use a tinted moisturizer with SPF. If you feel like you still need more coverage, dot concealer over any red spots and under your eyes. Tap with your finger to help the product melt into your skin.
- Apply concealer: Dot concealer with your ring finger to the spots that need it most (under the eye, along the nose, on the chin). Blend in by patting in, never rubbing, the concealer.
- Mascara can take forever, but if you make sure to keep your brush clean. Just a bit of mascara can also go a very long way and you might even be able to forget about any othereye makeup!
- Unless your skin is really oily, don’t waste time applying powder in the morning, you can wait until your T zone gets shiny then touch it up at your desk during the day.
- Blush, bronzer Apply blush on the apples of your cheeks. If you want to appear sun-kissed, apply a bronzer as well.
- Lip gloss is so much easier to put on than lipstick. With lip gloss, you can even put it on in the car, which makes it so much faster!
- Apply eyeliner Now that your face is set, it’s time to make up your eyes. Apply eyeliner to lids. There are many different way to apply eyeliner. You can go for the basic eye, a smokey eye, a cat eye and much more.
- Finally ladies, the last tip on how to apply makeup faster all revolves around your color choices. When you are in a hurry, leave the bolder colors at home and really go with more comfortable colors.
We sure girls will like these practicable party makeup tips.