Government of Pakistan, Higher Education Commission started online registration OF Ehsaas scholarship 2023 undergraduate Program for the year 2023. Ehsaas scholarship online registration for year 2023 and 2023 will be started in the Curren Week 2023. Apply online portal Ehsaas scholarship 2023 Registration.
Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program phase I Registration has been started. Students of who are studying in graduate programs can apply HEC online portal for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Program Scholarship which will be started in the Curren Week and open till next 02 months.
How to Apply Ehsaas Scholarship 2023
50,000 Students will be given the Scholarship of Ehsaas Program in year 2023-23. Every year 50000 students will be entertained with HEC Ehsaas Scholarship program. A complete guide to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program is also available on this page. Online Portal for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2 is open now.
Benefits of Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship
There are many benefits of Ehsaas scholarship program as
- Tuition Fees shall be 100% will be given to students
- Rupees 4000 will be given every month to students
- The stipend shall continue until completion of graduation
- Ehsaas Scholarship shall be given to students of 04 years and 05-year graduation programs
Eligibility criteria for Ehsaas Scholarship 2023
Those candidates who are newly admitted in the graduation program on purely merit bais can apply online for the Ehsaas scholarship program 2023. He should fulfill the criteria for general shift admission. His age should be as per rules of institution admission policy. A student shall not be eligible for ehsaas scholarship program 2023 if
- Got admission in the evening class
- Availing of any other scholarship or aid
- Getting an education from distance learning universities/colleges i.e Allama Iqbal university or any other
- Got admission on self-support or self-finance basis
Documents required for Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Program
Students who want to apply for HEC Ehsaas Scholarship program 2023 are required to attach the following documents along with their application of the ehsas scholarship program as;
- Copy of CNIC or B Form (Student)
- Copy of CNIC (father, mother, guardian)
- Salary slip/ income certificate (father, mother, guardian)
- If your (father, mother, or guardian) is a private employee, laborer or shopkeeper then you should attach rupees 50 stamp paper that your family income is less than 45000/ per month.
- Copies of utility bills (last 06 months)
- Copy of rent certificate (if you live in a rented residence)
- Copies of fees paid
- 01 photo (student / applicant0
- 01 picture clearly view of your home front side
The list of affiliated registered by HEC for Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 is also available. The complete process of apply ehsaas scholarship is uploaded. Download complete guide for applying in ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program 2023.
APPLY ONLINE HERE