The Government of Punjab under the direction of Chief Minister of Punjab Sardar Usman buzdar inaugurate the Rehmatul lil Alameen scholarship 2023 in Punjab for deserving and brilliant students. The amount Rehamat-lil Alameen scholarship will be rupees 25000 per student annually and 6,000 rupees will be given as the college fees.
The program has also eliminated the special quota for children of employees of scale 1 to 4. The amount of 350 million rupees shall be distributed in intermediate scholarships this year which will be increased to 700 million later in coming years. Worth of rupees 417 million scholarships shall be provided by the higher education from its own budget.
The scholarships will be given to the first-position holders students of 891 graduate programs in all 30 public sector universities of Punjab. The Registrar will nominate the students for Rehmatul Alameen scholarships 2023.
Criteria for Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarships 2023
The Eligibility Criteria of Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarships include various terms and conditions for students to get scholarships of Rahmat-ul-Alameen 2023 for need based as
- Students parents income should be less or equal to Rs 25000/Month
- Students’ Parents should not be owners of 05 acer of agricultural land or 05 Marla in urban areas.
- 50% quota is reserved for Need Based (Poor Students)
- Out of 50%, the 10% Quota of Government Employees is reserved (BPS-01 to BPS-04)
Eligibility Criteria of to apply online Rahmat Ul Lil Alameen Scholarships 2023 for Merit-Based & Intelligent Students is as;
- A student must pass the Matric or Intermediate Annual Examination with 60% Marks.
- Online Verification shall be ensured by the district evaluation committee for Scholarship
- Must be studying in any public college/university in Punjab
- Domiciled in Punjab
- Should not get any other scholarship
How To Apply online Application Rehmatul lil Alamen Scholarship 2023
All those students who are willing for Scholarships are advised to Apply Online Rehmatul-lil-alameen Scholarship through online Application Form.
Punjab Information Technology Board has introduced the website for Rehmatul lil almaeen Scholarship and mobile applications are also being introduced to ensure transparent distribution of scholarships.
The students will apply online for the Rehmatul-lil Alameen scholarship through a dedicated web-based portal launched by PITB. The students have to create an account online on a website for a scholarship and then submit an application for the scholarship before the deadline.
The last date for the Rehmat Ul-Lil-Alameen scholarship application submission is 10th March 2023.
APPLY ONLINE HERE