MASTERS ENGG./ M.Phil. M DEGREE PROGRAMS
Applications are invited on prescribed forms for Admission to Masters Engg. /M.Phil, Degree Programs on Full-Time basis only. All those who are employed shall need to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer. Moreover, teaching will take place during regular morning hours.
Masters Engg./M.Phil. Degree Programs offered by each faculty are as under:
- M.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. Computer Engineering
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Thermal Power Engineering
- M.Sc. Mechanical Design Engineering
- M.Sc. Manufacturing Engineering
- M.Sc. Engineering Management
- M.Sc. Mechatronics & Control Engineering
- M.Sc. Energy Engineering
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- M.Sc. Polymer and Process Engineering
- M.Sc. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- M.Sc. Mining Engineering
- M.Sc. Geological Engineering
- M.Sc. Geological Sciences
- M.Sc. Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- M.Sc. Hydraulics and Irrigation Engineering
- M.Sc. Geotechnical Engineering
- M.Sc. Structural Engineering
- M.Sc. Transportation Engineering
- M.Sc. Environmental Engineering
- M.Sc. Integrated Building Design
- M.Sc. Engineering Hydrology
- M.Sc. Hydropower Engineering
- M.Sc. Water Resources Engineering
- M.Sc. Water Resources Management
- Masters degree in Architecture
- M.Sc. City & Regional Planning
- M.Sc. Community Development & Environmental Management.
- M.Phil. Applied Chemistry
- M.Phil. Applied Mathematics
- M.Phil. Applied Physics
- M.Phil Energy Sciences
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- For Masters Degree Programs (Sr.1 to 29)
Only those candidates can apply who have passed PEC/PCATP accredited undergraduate degree in relevant discipline, securing at least 60% marks under annual/ term system OR CGPA 3 on the scale of 4 under semester system, alongwith at least 50% marks in GAT conducted by NTS.
- For M.Phil. Degree Programs (Sr.30 to 33)
Candidates having passed 16 years Master’s degree/ BS (Four Years) degree by securing minimum 60% marks (in case of Annual/ Term Examination System) or a CGPA 3.0 on the scale of 4.00 (in case of Semester System) in relevant descipline i.e., Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry from a HEC recognized University, alongwith at least 50% marks in GAT conducted by NTS.
NOTE: Eligibility CGPA on scale other than 4 would be converted accordingly. For example, eligibility CGPA would be 3.75 on a scale of 5. Candidates having result in CGPA as well as percentage would be adjudged on CGPA.
The details of relevant undergraduate disciplines and other eligibility criteria applicable to individual programs are mentioned in the postgraduate prospectus.
FILLING OF APPLICATION FORMS ANDAVAILABILITYOF PROSPECTUS
The prospectus will be available at HBL UET Branch, Insha Allah, Starting from Monday 17.11.2014. The cost of prospectus is Rs.300/- and application processing fee is Rs.500/-. Rs.800/- are payable at the time of purchase of the prospectus. Application shall be filled online by logging on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk. Completed application would be printed.
Declaration Form available in the prospectus and the completed application with all necessary attachments will be submitted to the respective departments from 17.11.2014 to 01.12.2014 during working days (Fridays 8:00 a.m to 12:00 noon. Mondays to Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
Note that if a candidate is applying for admission into more than one discipline, he/she will purchase a separate prospectus for each discipline.
1 – Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
2- applications submitted via courier/ mail will not be entertained.
|Availability of prospectus||Monday 17-11-2014|
|Last date/ time for receipt of applications||Monday 01-12-2014,12:00 noon|