Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif met Rashad Mehmood and Raheel Sharif at separate meetings earlier today. Both meetings lasted for about half an hour.
Raheel Sharif was working as the Principal Staff Officer (PSO) to former chief of the army staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani as well as the Inspector General Training and Evaluation (IGT&E).
General Rashad was working as the PSO to Gen Kayani as well as the Chief of General Staff (CGS).
Lieutenant General Raheel Sharif
• Commander, Gujranwala XXX Corps (as three-star/Lt General)
• Commandant of Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul (as two-star/Maj General)
• General Officer Commanding, Lahore (as two-star/Maj General)
Lieutenant General Rashad Mehmood
• Commander, Lahore IV Corps (as three-star/Lt General)
• DG-CTW at the ISI (where he essentially re-established the pivotal Counterrorism, or ‘C’ Branch, of Aabpara)
• Military Secretary to Nawaz Sharif-era president, Rafiq Tarar (as one-star/Brigadier)
• UN Brigade Commander (as one-star/Brigadier)