Pakistan Army is now offering PMA long course 135. Get registered for Pak Army PMA long course 135 and get officer rank in Pakistan Army. Here you will find full detail of Pak Army Registration, Eligibility, Education for PMA long course 135
- Age as on 1 May 2015
- Intermediate or Equivalent (Age17-22 Years) Relax able for three months both in upper
- Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN IPAF Personnel (Age 17-23 Years) Relaxable for three and lower age limits
- Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA /BPA) (Age 17-24 Years)
- Serving Army Soldiers (Age 17-25 Years)
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
- Nationality Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height: 5 -4* (162.5 cm)
- Visual Standard
Near vision- J2. J7 or N8. N12 with or without glasses 3. Weight – As per the Body Mass Index f. Education
(1) Marks – FA / FSc I Equivalent
(a) Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
(b) Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc. BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA. with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
(2) Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK. Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert. Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
(3) Serving Army Soldiers. 50% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
(4) Verification of Marks Sheet I Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretany/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
(5) ‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result
less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
For further details visit
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar. Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad and Faisalabad
For ISSB call up notices visit
For Registration online click below
09 Oct to 12 Nov 2014 (Including Saturdays / Sundays) Preliminary Tests 17 Nov 2014 to 9 Jan 2015 (Except Saturdays / Sundays I Closed Holidays)