NTDCL is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500 KV and 220 KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan) to fill the following positions in NTDCL on one year contract basis (extendable on satisfactory performance).
Junior Engineer (Electrical),Junior Research Officer,Dy. Manager,(Corporate Counseling),Dy. Manager,(Regulatory Affairs) (Energy Contracts),Dy. Manager (Litigation)
Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
Only short listed candidates will be called fortest/ interview.
Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the Company.
No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for Test or Interview.
Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
No age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
Number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage of recruitment process as per requirement of the Company.
Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
Candidates may contact NTS for any query regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slip, test centers, results etc.
NTDCL reserves the rightto withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
(From retired Armed Forces JCOs of the rank of Hon. Sub. Major / Subedar or equivalent having passed Secondary School Certificate Examination with ‘C’ grade / second division or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. Preference for Intelligence qualified officer with a field / staff experience of security duty for 2/3 years.
(Naib Subedar / Subedar or equivalent from retired personnel of Armed Forces).
(Havildar / Naik or equivalent from retired personnel of Armed Forces).
(Sepoy / Lance Naik or equivalent from retired personnel of Armed Forces).
Instructions for Security Posts
- Recruitment against security posts will be on all Pakistan basis.
- Minimum Service in the Armed Forces should be eight years.
- Initial contract period will be one year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
- Age relaxation up to five years is admissible to Security candidates in the upper age limit indicated against each post as per Federal Govt orders except security officers who should not be more than 55 years of age on 27″1 October, 2014 even after age relaxation.
- Applications on prescribed form given below along with attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates and discharge book from the Armed Forces as well as two recent passport size photographs must reach on the following address by 27,h October, 2014.
- Test will beobjective/MCQstypeforall posts.
- Candidates applying for Posts of Security must no be on LPR from the Armed Forces
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called fortest/interview.
Application Forms are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk No Test fee will be charged to candidates.
Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form at NTS Headquarter, 1 -E, Street No: 46,1 -8/2, Islamabad.
Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
Application submitted by hand will not be entertained
Last Date for Submission of Application forms