Pakistan Navy (PN) has announced commission 2015. Join Pakistan Navy as cadet officer. This is a big opportunity for persons that has desire to join Pak Navy. In Pak Navy get commission and joined as officer in PN. Here is full detail of Pak Navy (PN) permanent commission. Get permanent commission as officer in Pakistan Navy. Get below detail
- Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 01 July 2015
* Civilian Candidates: 16 VI • 21 Years
– Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces only)
- Height: 5‘4″ (minimum)
The candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or 0/A-Level with at least 60% marks. Moverover, candidates must have qualified F.Sc/A-Leve! with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
- Pyhsics, Maths and Statistics.
- Candidates of A Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
- F.Sc Part-2 appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-1 can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate.
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 27 Oct to 12 Nov 2014.
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/- (crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
- Entrance Test:23 Nov 2014
- Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
- Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics & General Knowledge): 80 minutes
Preliminary Medical/interview: Application forms; will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test, preliminary medical and interview,
Note: The candidates are advised to get their ears & teeth cleaned by a Specialist doctor.
Tests /lnterview at ISSB.
Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CM H/Naval Hospital, final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.