Allied Bank is a commercial bank in Pakistan. Allied Bank, with its registered Offices in Karachi and Lahore, is one of the largest banks within the country with over 900 branches, connected to an online network.
It was the first Muslim bank established in Pakistan before independence (1942) with the name of Australasia Bank. It was named as Allied Bank of Pakistan from Australasia Bank Limited in 1974, and Sarhad Bank Ltd, Lahore Commercial Bank Ltd and Pak Bank Ltd were also merged in it.
All candidate who wants to get this jobs so apply for it Online and submit your complete information about your jobs to get this jobs.
Bank Jobs are Require in Allied Bank Jobs 2015 For Different Post & Positions
- Divisional Head – Islamic Banking Business (Assets & Liabilities)
- Unit Head – Islamic Banking Business (Liabilities)
- Unit Head – Islamic Banking Business (Assets)
- Manager Operation, Policy & Product Development – Liability & Assets
- Manager Finance, Budget & MIS Reporting
- Business Development Managers (BDMs)
- Business Development Officers (BDOs)